For Eel

overton

Long Time Member
Steve

Come along on the fishing trip with us and I'll let you borrow my excuse.... the one about the sun glasses.

Ransom

Ransom, I swore off ocean fishing......again. Up in Alaska I begged the captain to throw me over board. He said he would like to but he couldn't explain it to the Coast Guard.

He tried to get me to go lay down in the cabin, but for $200 I wasn't about to do that, so I toughed it out. Reel and puke. Reel and puke. He said I was one tough SOB!

I lost a lot more than sunglasses!

You'll have to get someone else to babysit 1911 and JB. Sorry!

Eel

Eel

But 1911 packs twin 45's plus a hide out gun and JB is 6' 6" of pure meanness! No one can babysit them correctly.

Ransom

Eel! That was the exact same thing my brother did! Sicker than a dog but couldn't see wasting the money he'd spent on the charter. He ended up catching the most fish that day too. Taking AND giving back! They were teasing him hard, told him he was only catching so much because he kept chumming them in. He didn't laugh.

I felt the same coming back from our fly-out trip up there. Those float planes get tossed and turned in the wind like a small boat on big surf. I literally kissed the ground when we touched down, took me a good ten minutes just sitting there after before I could walk to the truck. But I would have done it again the next day if it would have been part of the deal. That was the MOST incredible day of fishing I have ever seen NON-STOP Kings and Dogs for nearly 6 hours. For that whole time there was never a minute when one of us didn't have one on the line. Totally worth it!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy, I got pretty sick in the back seat of a Super Cub one time. We were flying straight and level and all of a sudden the pilot turned that little plane over on the left wing. We dropped about 500 ft. in a matter of seconds! The pilot said he thought he saw a moose and wanted to check it out. I wanted to puke, but I was too scared! A little warning next time please!

Eel

Steve,
Just take some Bonine pills a day before flying and fishing and eat some Ginger Snap cookies and you WILL NOT GET SICK...I am living proof of that.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'll go with ya Eel and I won't forget the Cigars!
(I even know a Ginger who love's to be eatten! can she come also?)
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom