B

bobcatbess

4a04fbff6f4d4844.jpg

NICE HUH???

4a04fc6470687add.jpg

LIKE IT???

4a04fd1773e65023.jpg

DAMN THESE ARE GOOD!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

...damn them look good....wonder where I could get some?

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Bessy & Dr. Jenn,

I don't think this is a bit damn funny, here I am having sugar withdrawals and checking the mailbox daily at least three times.
If it wasn't for the 1,000 miles I would have drove there to take delivery instead of dealing with USPS or Fedex.

Cupsy and I never have been jilted by a woman before, and not a nice thing to do you your best friends.

Bessy keep your sticky fingers out of the Cookie Jar.

Brian

This sounds like some sort of Ponzi, Pyrmid ,Cookie, scam. This could raise as much controversy on MM as DeerKing, or Cookie Queen.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-09 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]did the perp look like this?
girl_scout_cookies_1.jpg

Advice for next year.
vsh0019l.jpg

Be glad you didn't get any of these.
girlscoutcookies.jpg

This car was seen leaving the scene.
girl_scouts1.jpg

Maybe you guys could ask the Fulgenzis for some.
GirlScoutCookies2_op_537x600.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-09-09 AT 07:04PM (MST)[p]I was doing som e research on Girl Scout Cookie sales. I just couldn't figure how after all these years it could still be a profitable way of raising money, especially in these times. Here is a chart showing sales by type of cookie. Some rather interesting statistics here. I think we have an answer.

4a06235a3a29b837.jpg

And this was just from one small county in Utah.

I know some Je# laywer that would love to stick it to this person for bogus cookie sales. We need Velvet Jones, to chime in considering he is not only the ultimate PIMP, but the voice of reason on MM.

damn, my life's calling, nothing pleases more than bending over crooked white women....just point me at this pro bono job !!!!!

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

you smiling now?....you wait til you get the big cookie....been needing a new biznus partner

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

Uhhhh Jenn - remember those few boxes you told me not to eat??? Wellll, ummmm uhhh, sorry! Maybe that's where they went??

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom