For BUZZ H

slamdunk

"Now just in case you are under the assumption that all the elk were
killed for food, think again. The photos below are proof that wolves kill for fun, not just for food. Be warned though, because the photos are not pleasant to look at. These photos should put to rest the lies put forth by the left that wolves kill only for food, and then only the weak and the young. The Hunters were finally allowed to hunt wolves in Montana, & Idaho, but after the season ended it was obvious that the government needs to up the number allowed to be killed. In Idaho the hunters were given a quota of 27 wolves, but only 13 were killed".

wolfkill_zps15d30ac1.jpg

wolfkill2_zps4f787c20.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-13 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]and live stock waste.....

"Here in Idaho, and throughout the Intermountain West, where the Canadian Wolves were "re-introduced" in the mid 1990s under the Clinton administration, wolf numbers grew very rapidly. These were not native, Rocky Mountain wolves, instead the introduced the large timber wolves from Canada, starting in Yellowstone and then spreading into Idaho and surrounding states. As stated, they grew rapidly, and spreading out much more widely than the so-called "environmentalists," and "experts," under the Clinton administration forecasted..

Wolfkill-Cows1_zps0df15c99.jpg

Wolfkill-Cows2_zps580f4150.jpg

Wolves are like Obamacare. They lied to get it established, and you got your winners and your losers.

Eel

But Eel?

Why do 'We' have to always be the Losers?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Just got back from hunting Buff outside of Jackson. Saw 1 wolf covered in blood chasing 2 intact bull elk. Guess I should have been hunting with a rifle instead of a bow! November 17 and not 1 elk in the refuge, been hunting in Jackson for 35 years and the end is here.

IN YEARS PAST I HAVE SEEN 30-40 GOOD BULLS ON THE REFUGE IN SEPTEMBER.......NOT TO MENTION A GOOD NUMBER OF COWS AS WELL.....................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom