FOOTBALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!

rugarm77

Football and the Blonde
>>>
Of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be the best -- because it makes football make sense

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was... 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"

Did your son teach you that one? You could've at least spiced it up a bit by opening the joke with, "A couple lays in bed one night after going to the young, hot wifes first football game (the wife likes it doggy-style and she shaves it clean)."

Is that too much to ask for?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-11 AT 01:32PM (MST)[p]Wizard and eel were hunting one day and all of a sudden eel keels over, out like a light.

Wizard, not knowing what to do quickly calls 911. When the operator asks "what's wrong?", Wiz says "I don't know we were just walking along and eel just falls over.

The operator asks "Is he dead?" and the Wizard says "I don't know that either".

The operator says "well you need to make sure!"

Wizard says okay and lays the phone down.

A few seconds pass and then the operator hears "cha click, boom!"

Wizard comes back on the line and asks "Now What?"

GotBowsAz goes hunting and gets lost in the woods.

Remembering the universal distress signal of fireing 3 shots, he fires 3 shots into the air and waits.

After an hour he fires 3 more shots. Another hour goes by and still no one comes to help.

Preparing for the next sequence he says to himself, ?I hope somebody comes this time because these are my last three arrows.?

102 year old man is having his annual checkup. The doctor says "how are you feeling?".

"I've never felt better," he replies. "I've got an nineteen year old bride who's pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor thinks for a moment and says, "Let me tell you a story. I know a guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a season but one day he's in a bit of a hurry and accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So, he's walking in the woods near a creek and suddenly spots a beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises his umbrella, points it at the beaver, squeezes the handle, and BAM! the beaver drops dead in front of him."

"That's impossible," said the old man in disbelief, "someone else must have shot that beaver!"

"Exactly", said the doctor.

rugarm.jpg

Well, it appears your taking baby steps in the right direction, keep working at it and you might get a chuckle or two. I know your younger than I am, you got to have some new material for us somewhere don't you? ha ha ha... :)

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom