##### Foot

Feleno

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-11 AT 12:36PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-11 AT 12:36?PM (MST)

Lots of friends and family over last nite for the annual bonfire and BBQ. For about the 100th time dad tells the story about the taking of his 195 inch typical many moons ago. Most of us are hunters and like the outdoors so it was another opp. to tell it again. So the beginning of the story is... "Me and Hank spot the big buck on the opposite side of the canyon. To far to shoot so Hank stays up on top and I pusssy foot down through the oakbrush..." First time I heard the story I was maybe 12-13 and I had no clue what pusssy foot was. At the time it sounded like an appendage of the female anatomy. Many years later the term still sounds dirty but I know what it means, but I can't help but laugh when he says it. I've never heard it used before and never seen it in print. Anyone else pusssy foot?

Eel you're right. My dad uses the term liberally!! LOL

So F-er how many woman at the party were pregnant?? Did you ask all of them how far along they were too? :)

JFP!

I thought we were secluded here in the Basin!

Being called a PusssFoot was almost as common as the word PISSCUTTER here in the NE TARDville School!

You Check any HOT Relates out F'er?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

We just say vagina foot...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

That's a generational phrase there. My dad used to scold me after a football game and tell me to quite pussyfootin around in the backfield and run somebody over!

It's always an adventure!!!

>That's a generational phrase there.
>My dad used to scold
>me after a football game
>and tell me to quite
>pussyfootin around in the backfield
>and run somebody over!
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

Same here on the football comment.

Now I tell my boy's the same thing.

We used it a lot when I was growing up and it wasn't a derogatory remark by today's standard...pussyfootin'....like a cat stalking a mouse in the field....I remember Dad calling a me a Sour-puss when running around upset or frowning...and calling you a puss when you were afraid of something like a cat being chased by a pack of hound-dogs..

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-11 AT 06:20AM (MST)[p]This one time, Feleno had to pusssy foot around the house for a week for leaving his ole lady at the pumps!!

~Z~

Pussyfoot is a very common phrase where I come from and I am not afraid to use it. I do however blush a bit though when I say pussywillow. ;-)

Yea Felano, leaving your wife at the pump, you sure did pull a boner that time. I believe that wasn't the first time you pulled a boner or the last.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom