FONDLING STEPHANIES RACK!!!

B

bobcatbess

YUP!!!

IT'S TRUE!!!

I HELD IT & EVER SO SECURELY!!!

IT WAS HIGH & I ONCE FELT LIKE NUNYA!!!

BUT WITH THE HELP OF A CHAIR I GENTLY PUT MY HANDS ON IT!!!

HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE WONDERING WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING!!!

I WAS HOPEING OldJake MIGHT COME RUNNING IN TO SEE WHAT I WAS DOING BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

WELL I TRIED!!!

I CAN SEE HOW I'D OF MISSED OldJake AMONGST 8,000 OTHER TARDS!!!

BUT THERES NO WAY I'D OF MISSED STEPH!!!

I MADE 8 DIFFERENT LOOPS FROM ONE END OF THAT EXPO TO THE OTHER!!!

STEPH JUST WASN'T IN THERE!!!

HELL I COULDN'T EVEN FIND RUS & I KNOW HE WAS IN THERE!!!

WELL STEPH I GOT TO SEE/TOUCH YOUR BUCK UP CLOSE & PERSONAL!!!

NICE JOB & IF OldJake GIVES YOU ANY CRAP JUST TELL HIM YOUR BUCK IS BIGGER THAN HIS!!!

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

498f7e1e0e8905a5.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I didn't get to make my rounds too much being stuck at a booth for 4 days, but somehow i managed to spend $6000 on those raffle tickets at the entrance!
I just couldn't say "NO" to those smokin hot leopard skin shirted hotties that were pimped out looking for suckers!! :9

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Keep it up Bess and we will be seeing you on MM and the sex offender registery websites.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I hear you Doug! Those dam girls took a ton a my cash as well!

Good meeting you up there glad you ran me down! Later

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I got to meet Stephanie up there too and see that magnificant creature in person (the deer). Steph...it was a pleasure. Great buck. As far as those leapard clad chicks at the front. I ran screaming like a little girl every time they came my way. I swear, it's like cryptonite if you get close to them. You WILL buy tickets!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I didnt see the Hot Leapard chicks, I was too busy staring at my wifes Big Beautiful Eyes. But I did see they sold alot of tickets.

Steph, Great Deer it is a monster!

SURE dryboot!!!

SURE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Hey Cat!
We're going to hire one_dryboot's little philly to work our booth next year, beleive him about those big eyes!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

YOU WISH BOBCAT!!!!!!!!

How come none of you ever came & said HI!? Awholelotttabull, nunya & antlerrick were the only ones brave enough to come & talk to me. I quess the rest of you are just a whole lot of talk. :) :)

Even the great Bobcat was to chicken to come & talk to me! :)
I thought "BOBCAT" would be more bold than that! Maybe you ought to think of changing your name to kittycat! LOL! J/K
I was actually looking forward to meeting some of you guys, but oh well I guess some other time.

Steph

I can't believe you guys didn't really go and say hi to Steph!

She didn't even bite...
And I thought the BOBCAT would for sure go and say hi...after all those posts about how good her "deer" rack looked!!!
Guess a "whole lotta talk" fits a lot of those guys...
And Steph, they were the losers there!
You looked very nice, and still smiling that big smile!

Of course, I made sure OlJake was headed home before I came around...LOL..

Dam B_F_E this was a fine tread with a beautiful buck and lady and you had to desecrate with that blonde in a skimpy and a........what was I talking about? oh yea it was rude and insensitive! }>

WELL STEPH!!!

I DID TRY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS TO FIND YOU!!!

JUST ASK NUNYA!!!

TOOK ME A WHILE TO RUN HIM DOWN & WHEN I DID I ASKED HIM IF HE'D SEEN YOU TWO???

HE SAID:::THEY'RE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE!!!

I MADE 8 DIFFERENT ROUND TRIPS FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER BUT COULD NOT LOCATE YOU???

WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU HIDING???

I AIN'T GOT A CLUE TO WHAT OldJake LOOKS LIKE BUT THERE AIN'T NO WAY I'D OF MISSED YOU!!!

MAYBE NUNYA JUST DIDN'T WANNA TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE AT???

I ASKED SEVERAL PEOPLE BACK THERE WHERE YOUR BUCK WAS IF THEY'D SEEN YA???

SHE'S HERE SOMEWHERE WAS THE FAMOUS ANSWER I KEPT GETTING!!!

ANYWAY,JUST WANTED TO CONGRADULATE YOU & SHAKE YOUR HAND!!!

MUST BE AN AWESOME FEELING BEING ABLE TO GO ON A QUALITY BUCK HUNT "WITHOUT" ORANGE EVERYWHERE!!!

AGAIN NICE JOB & YOUR BUCK LOOKS AWESOME!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Ok here I go again to stick my foot in my mouth but what the heck.

Would you mind letting me know something steph? It appears you are the typical wife. Aint no way your takin a photo without makeup earings and matching necklace. My wife and I go round and round about taking her pic for field photos cuz she hasn't got makeup on. Did you take yours or go hunting with it on? I seriously gotta know. No pun intended. Did you make your husband carry your makeup bag? Would that make my life easier when trying to get a field photo of my wife? Give me some pointers here please! LOL!

Steph, if you say that's how you look after a week of camping out and hunting hard I'm gonna blow my brains out.....so be honest.....lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JB....been nice knowing you!!! LOL

I spent a few weekends down with Dustin and Steph and she always looked very nice whether it was 5 am in the morning or 9 pm at night. :)

I know a lot of women just go without makeup and are used by their husbands to scare off the wild animals }> they may meet. (this tidbit not known by the women so keep it a secret). But in this case, Dustin will have to defend himself. LOL....

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-09 AT 11:17AM (MST)[p]For BFE - no comment!

For Stinky and D13r:

I always try to look nice no matter what I'm doing. You'll have to watch some of the videos that will be coming out. Dustin and I just watched Mossback's Muley Heaven 2 and it is awesome! Anyway, Doyle has some clips in there from several different trips that we made to the Henrys, so you can judge for yourself. Dustin is going to help me to download some pics, although he said it won't do any good! LOL!

Here is a pic someone took one day after we had just got back to camp after a long, cold wheeler ride from a morning hunt. I had on several layers of clothing to keep warm. You all know how cold it can be in November!
Fall2008214.jpg

Here are some pics that Dustin took the day after I shot my buck. You all have already seen the kill photos. I shot him right before dark (we had hunted all day that day with 2 long hikes and hunted for 3 days straight prior to me getting my buck, so no, I didn't have time to travel the 15 miles back to camp to get all "pretty" for the pics. Sorry D13r! For these pics, I did have time to put on makeup and do my hair (at least as good as I could while camped out on the Henrys!):

StephsBuck005.jpg

StephsBuck030.jpg

StephsBuck129.jpg

In the 4 months of hunting I did not have the luxury of knowing what day I would get lucky and tag my buck.

Hope this answers all your questions! LOL!

Steph

BTW Beefy, you said you'd prefer the blonde and that's fine with me (she is nice looking by the way), but she don't look the type to be out huntin' deer. I have to say I like my wife better. And I'm not just saying that because she is sitting right here next to me either! LOL!

As some of you know, I'm already in the dog house with her over the St. George post in the General Hunting forum!!!! I'm just trying to do damage control and stay outta trouble!! LOL!

Dustin

I sure hope that your makeup is scent-lok makeup. Did you have perfume on too? ROFL!

Oh man! I love some of these posts, your a good sport, thanks.

SS

Well Steph, being the gentleman I always am
499213f24570d574.jpg
I would never want to make a sexist comment like some of these other guys might. But please, allow me to say, that is one beautiful deer and those are awesome pictures. I'm with Slam, you could autograph that last one and sell it (please see the post about what picture is on our computer background ;-) )

I have actually carried a brush in my pack for my wife so she would allow me to take kill site photos. Trouble is I think it brought her bad luck.

Oh, and OldJake (aka Dustin), you are a lucky man. And we hate you. ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-09 AT 05:25PM (MST)[p]With all due respect Steph, that is just wrong to look that nice out hunting!;-) Congrats on the buck.

How do you get your teeth that white? Where is the Copenhagen?;-)

What is HI???

And LottaBull, that is just wrong calling out Prince Albert! Tell me how you like it but no pictures please!

H I is Hunting Illustrated. Great story and Photos. Everyone is congratulating the wrong person. That is a Boone & Crockett Wife.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom