Fondler CHIMES IN BIG TIME!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
JFP!

Acts like He Owns the Place!

He's made more Threads & Posts recently than ever before!

Don't know if they kicked Him out of the ClubHouse or what?

Anybody else notice His recent MM Activety?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

With the amount of biching and crying going on for the past while he has to do something to keep the site appealing. Been tough to keep positive post going.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I got a e'mail from him telling of the 200" thread and other basic stuff.

Sorry but i'm not interested in spam or unsolicited emails, like i'm not here enough as is...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Gotta' get after it! The kids need new socks.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

>I got a e'mail from him
>telling of the 200" thread
>and other basic stuff.
>
>Sorry but i'm not interested in
>spam or unsolicited emails, like
>i'm not here enough as
>is...
>
>Joey
>
>
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Come on Uncle Sage!

Spend some of that Easy Plumbage Money!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"Spend some of that Easy Plumbage Money!"

Hey, i bought a MM ball cap and some window stickers a couple years ago. How much do i have to buy? :)

I don't blame him, i don't!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

To answer your question Bess, yes I have. They are about the only positive posts on the site and usually stay that way until someone get on and spouts about how much more ethically they'd hunt the animals than anyone else!
I like having Founder more "involved".
PS: this is NOT me sucking-up. (Unless it get me a free hat or something)
Zeke

>To answer your question Bess, yes
>I have. They are about
>the only positive posts on
>the site and usually stay
>that way until someone get
>on and spouts about how
>much more ethically they'd hunt
>the animals than anyone else!
>
>I like having Founder more "involved".
>
>PS: this is NOT me sucking-up.
>(Unless it get me a
>free hat or something)
>Zeke

No Hat for you Zeke!:D

Maybe you should make a phone call to him acting like you're the DWR stating that they have proof of him shooting a deer out of season...that always scares a guy.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Maybe you should make a phone
>call to him acting like
>you're the DWR stating that
>they have proof of him
>shooting a deer out of
>season...that always scares a guy.
>
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Ya ever notice?

Wisz has a Memory like an Elephant!:D

Good to hear from you Wisz!

But Damn Man!

Quit RAZZIN the DWR!:D:D:D

Stanley, it must of went over your head. Founder's excuse for the adds on here was that his kids need new socks. My reply was that his wife could take up knitting and make those new socks and there will be no need for all those new adds.
Did you not have your coffee this morning and somewhat asleep at the wheel?

RELH

Must have been sleeping at the wheel. ;-) Coffee makes me jittery, so I avoid it. I'm hyper by nature, so it's best that way.

Sent you a PM. No offense intended to you and post was edited/deleted.

Founder needs NO excuse for adds on here. It's his business. Don't click on them and/or ignore them (or don't come to the site) if you don't like it. Just my opinion..... :)

S.

More ads (which I don't care about) twice as much bitching from from you guys. Bet it ain't easy keeping this place up and running. mtmuley

>More ads (which I don't care
>about) twice as much bitching
>from from you guys. Bet
>it ain't easy keeping this
>place up and running. mtmuley

+1

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 05:25PM (MST)[p]
The only ad that disturbs me is the gay midget dating.com ad. Paid for by clubhouse LLC :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom