follow your arrow?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Little Gal has a Hit Record, catchy tune on her hands. Some of her stuff is better than pretty good!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Saw her at USANA this past summer, she's definitely gonna make it big, has a lot of support from some big names. She has a TON of talent, and an "old soul", her music is all her own, and she isn't the typical youngster that is only interested in making a buck, she seems down to earth, and just loves what she gets to do. Good to see she's getting noticed.

Jbo

aRE: follow your arrow?

Eel, Maybe! She does remind me a lot of the first gal that i got engaged to. I was in my mid twenties, working two jobs, graveyard Security at a Nuclear power plant and moving irrigation pipe and driving tractor in the mornings. The Gal i met in the evenings when i went back to college to finish a degree. She was a shy little thing but drove a bitchen Mustang Cobra and liked the heck outa me.

We called the marriage off and that was just fine by me mostly cause i kept looking at her Mother who was one of the ugliest women i'd ever seen. lol We, the gal not the Mother, are still good friends to this day. :)

Anyway, catchy tune! Sometimes i can't get it outa my head!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

RE: aRE: follow your arrow?

....I saw a vid of her and that pony.....sweet jeezus.....I wish I could unsee it.

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

RE: aRE: follow your arrow?

Zig, You used to have a little class, at least a little! Now, most of the time you're just FOS!

Joey

It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom