Follow up on Bear Attack

So his theory is that global warming caused the sow to be on his ranch and damn near kill him, LOL! Maybe they should be operating on his brain instead of his face if that's his take on the bear situation out there! Nope, it couldn't be because the bear numbers are increasing so much that they are having to expand their territory, which just happens to have a lot more human presence.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-13 AT 12:51PM (MST)[p]Makes ya wonder if some group gave him some money say that????

So global warming displaced the grizzly bear out of the naturally cooler habitat of the mountains down into the hotter plains/farming areas?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.............

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-13 AT 02:59PM (MST)[p]>>Wyoming Game and Fish is going to help harvest his hay? Money well spent. What a joke.>>

Yeah I read that too. I can understand them helping harvest his hay if he is enrolled in the Walk in area Hunting Program, but I got a feeling he is not. That would be a total waste of resources/money on f&g's part, which they don't seem to have right now.

If I remember correctly the guy is an environmentalist and more of a hobby rancher/farmer. I remember an initial story about this and the guy was an environmentalist working for the Greater Yellowstone coalition or something. I believe he was one of those who had money and bought a place to play rancher with types..

> Could the problem
>possibly be that we have
>too many grizzly bears for
>the area to support?

This! Too many bears means they leave the remote areas to the less ideal places, because they are pushed out by other bears.

After reading the headline on the article I came to the conclusion it was the hospital's fault for releasing the bear in the first place. She should have been required to stay in the hospital until she was deemed full and no longer dangerous. Hospital food may also be to blame.

Wow.....it's no wonder I quit watching the news....I know why she didn't kill him....bears don't like the taste of tree huggin liberals....she spit him out.... :)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom