FNAWS/Sheep Show Pics

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
I've been going to this show since the 80's and am glad it's back n Reno.
Neat mounts, great hunts and lovely women....good times.
Here were a few critters that were drool worthy...

Kind of a funky bull, but the snow scene was neat.

1-30.jpg

2-23.jpg

4-16.jpg

5-13.jpg

Guinn Croussen's World Record Big Horn Sheep.
The status of a World's record is hard to comprehend...

9-12.jpg

Goats in winter plumage sure make pretty mounts..

6-5.jpg

I suspect these whitetails were high fence animals but they were nice mounts...

15-3.jpg

16-3.jpg

Dwayne Dewey's sheep mounts are fantastic...

11.jpg

12-6.jpg

13-4.jpg

17-3.jpg

Garth Carter's 42" Dall has beauty beyond description...

20-4.jpg

19-1.jpg

There were the usual Asian critters on display as well..

8-8.jpg

7.jpg

Big Muleys are still my favorite though...

14-4.jpg

Thanks HH! I'm stuck at work this weekend, and couldn't attend. Sure do wish I was in Reno!

You should post a pic or two of the trophy women. :)

HunterHarry you the MAN. Those pixs give you the feeling of being there. Although next time how about some of the hot honies you mention? LOL

Joe E Sikora

>Dwayne Dewey's sheep mounts are fantastic...
>
>
>
11.jpg

>
>
12-6.jpg

>
>
13-4.jpg

>
>
17-3.jpg

+1 Harry Great Pics, did you happen to get any pictures of the massive muley picked up by one of the sonoran outfitters?

THANKS HARRY.......THOSE ARE INSPIRING PICS....MAKES A GUY WANT TO PACK HIS BAGS FOR SHEEP.....TAKE CARE.....YD.

awsome pictures! thanks for sharing.

heres a question for you guys who have more knowledge of sheep. this seems to be a perfect picture to age a sheep.

i "think" it is a 7 yr old ram - is that correct? and if not can someone draw a line on the age rings so i can see what i'm missing or adding?
77995-13.jpg

thanks

+1 for 8+
It is sometimes hard to tell without looking at both horns to see how much of the lamb tip has been broomed off.

Great pics, As far as the 2nd pic of the whitetail that has moose antlers on his head, I "think" that was shot in saskatchawean a couple years ago, no fence. Not 100% positive though if that is the same one.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I'm pretty sure I recognize that bedded lifesize bighorn from Dawayne Dewey's booth.

Looks like he is geting tired of laying there at the show, and is getting ready to get up out of his bed and hammer somebody behind him.

Thats funny Harry, I have a picture of my son with that same rack about 4 year ago at the Utah expo. I thought that was from CO.

Yelum
9685526.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom