FMP Videos

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-13 AT 10:57PM (MST)[p]I've seen several of these videos and they take some long shots. What are your thoughts on these guys?

M'Balz Es Hari

Ultra dooshbagzzzzz! 104 yard bowshot? Not cool. They are obviously new to hunting.....I mean shooting. That is not hunting and this is exactly why it is so hard to get a tag. How many animals get wounded and die in each unit over the course of a year? They would never admit to wounding either. Newbies think everyone does it and wounded animals multiply every year and not in a good way.

This crap should be illegal but how do you regulate it?

Losers!

STEVE, RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY, BEEN TALKING TO YOUR BROTHER-IN LAW,HE SAYS YOU WONT WALK TO THE TOP OF THE MOUTAIN SO WHAT THE HELL TAKE A LONG POKE AT'EM...YEAH, HE HAS BEEN FILLING ME IN ABOUT YOU....BOB.

>STEVE, RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY, BEEN
>TALKING TO YOUR BROTHER-IN LAW,HE
>SAYS YOU WONT WALK TO
>THE TOP OF THE MOUTAIN
>SO WHAT THE HELL TAKE
>A LONG POKE AT'EM...YEAH, HE
>HAS BEEN FILLING ME IN
>ABOUT YOU....BOB.

Guess that's why he got that Brute Force?:D:D:D

RAZZIN Ya Wisz!:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Bob- The only bucks my bro in law kills are the ones T. Righetti ties to trees for him. LOL. You see his boys forkie from last year? Have him show you a pic. It's a nice deer. Danny couldn't hold my jock's jock when it comes to getting out and hunting. With all that muscle he's carrying around, he'd barely make it out of his truck without getting pooped! Just found out my son drew his AZ Jr deer tag as well. Kid lucked out....first year hunting (12 years old) and he's hunting Wyoming, Nevada (rut hunt east of Tahoe) and Arizona. I can't afford to do this again. LOL
Good to hear from you, Bob. I hear you may be retiring soon. I hope you do.....enjoy life.

M'Balz Es Hari

Get off of all your high horses. I am a gun hunter and am capable of taking long range shots. I shoot more in a year and have more money into barrel replacements than I care to admit to make sure that I can make these type of shots. I have been doing it for a very long time and have been trained by some of the nations best and I can honestly say that I have only lost one deer, in all my years of hunting many different speices, and it was due to bullet failure. This shot was just a hair under 650 yards and the bullet would have failed at any range, especially closer range at higher velocitys. If you are jealous because you cant do it that is your problem and not theirs. If you choose not to do it that is your problem and not theirs either. Sportsmen should stick together no matter what the style of hunting they choose and stand up for each other instead of rip someone down because you have different thoughts and beleifs and capabilities as them. I dont care who you are, call them hunters or shooters, it doesnt mater because in the end we are all after our own personal goals and who are any of you to tell someone that they are wrong for trying to do what they love to do, how they love to do it. I tell you what, these guys that are "shooters" probably shoot more in a year than 95% of the rest of the population does in ten years, take better care of their equiptment, and maintain a higher standard of acceptability than 95% of the "normal" folks that can call themselves hunters because they conform to what you guys say is how things should be.

Not to stir the pot, but how do you know you lost that deer to bullet failure? If you never recovered the deer to find bullet fragments, etc. maybe it was just a poorly placed shot? Maybe the windage was different 650 yards down field and you gut shot it? Not sure...just curious.

M'Balz Es Hari

>Not to stir the pot, but
>how do you know you
>lost that deer to bullet
>failure? If you never recovered
>the deer to find bullet
>fragments, etc. maybe it was
>just a poorly placed shot?
>Maybe the windage was different
>650 yards down field and
>you gut shot it? Not
>sure...just curious.
>
>M'Balz Es Hari

The bullet failed to kill the deer. Therefore the bullet failed. What part don't you get. It was the bullets fault.

STEVE, YEAH DANNY SHOWED ME THE PIC OF THE FORKY, NICE BUCK...DON'T WORRY I'LL LET HIM KNOW ALL HE IS GOOD FOR IS SMELLING YOUR JOCK STRAP.... I THINK HE IS FINDING OUT WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY IT SORT OF WEARS YOU OUT.. I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN TO MANY TIMES THESE GUYS THAT HIT THE GYM AFTER AWHILE INSTEAD OF HITTING THE GYM, THEY ARE HITTING THE COUCH FULL TIME, HE HASN'T GOT A TASTE OF THE NIGHT SH!T YET...BOB.

The reason that I know that the bullet failed is because the guy that was watching through the spotting scope saw it basically for lack of better words, detonate on impact. The guy spotting saw it hit the sholder and saw it blow the hyde back and meet off of the sholder and expose sholder bone but did not break the sholder or penetrate the bone in the sholder. This is a common thing to happen when shooting a high velocity gun and ballistic tip ammunition at short ranges where the bullet still has high velocity. In my case, I had accounted for the velocity at that distance and the manufacturers recomended velocity for proper expantion and penetration and would not shoot anything with that round unless it was farther than 550 yards away with a 100 yard zero. Beleive me, I tracked that deer well into the night and came back and looked for it and counted that as filling my tag for the year. I had other opportunities to shoot deer but I could not since I was trying my hardest to recover this deer. I tried for 4 days to locate this deer and didnt smell anything or even see any crows or birds circling. I have no Idea what happened to that deer when we lost sight of it and after we lost blood trail. That is how I know the bullet failed. I had had it happen on antelope at closer range(the same year) and figured what the minimum range the animal had to be to safely take an animal. Either I was wrong about the distance or this bullet simply failed. Needless to say, I changed bullets and will no longer hunt with them. I went to a higher BC bullet with a and known not to fail.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom