Flying help?

nfh

Long Time Member
In a couple of days I fly out for a hunt. I have never flown to hunting destination. I understand the rules for a gun and have the ammo in a ammo case/box.

I am also taking my bow. So the question is can I have my bow with my arrows and broadheads on in one case???? of course it will be checked luggage.

here is the info I found from delta airlines

Archery

Archery equipment is allowed only as checked baggage. All equipment must be in a durable protective container

Get a Pre-Cavity Check & Note from RUGSTER!

Sorry RUGSTER,Couldn't Resist!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yes, you can fly with bow and arrows in same case, including broadheads. Also your ammo has to be in some kind of storage box but does not have to be factory ammo or box. I fly with re-loads quite often.

You can have ammo in a hard plastic case, as above stated , do not need to be in factory boxes. Place ammo in a lockable container with a TSA lock. Gun case needs a non TSA lock.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Thanks for the info. I was planning of putting my ammo in my suitcase of course in checked luggage. Then my gun/bow in a locked case.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom