Flying help?

nfh

Long Time Member
In a couple of days I fly out for a hunt. I have never flown to hunting destination. I understand the rules for a gun and have the ammo in a ammo case/box.

I am also taking my bow. So the question is can I have my bow with my arrows and broadheads on in one case???? of course it will be checked luggage.

here is the info I found from delta airlines

Archery

Archery equipment is allowed only as checked baggage. All equipment must be in a durable protective container

I'd find the Biggest 'Carry On' & have it close to me!

I found out a few years ago very few people pay any attention to carry on Regulations/Sizes!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-14 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]You should be good to go if everything is in good, strong containers to protect your equipment. I have no idea what Bess is talking about, but I hope he's not saying to try and take any of that stuff on with you. God speed and good luck on your hunt wherever you're going and take plenty of photos!

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-14
>AT 09:05?PM (MST)

>
>You should be good to go
>if everything is in good,
>strong containers to protect your
>equipment. I have no
>idea what Bess is talking
>about, but I hope he's
>not saying to try and
>take any of that stuff
>on with you. God
>speed and good luck on
>your hunt wherever you're going
>and take plenty of photos!
>

Heading to Arizona to smack some Javelina for a few days. Wanted to try something new and try the challenge with my bow. But I am taking a gun incase I cant seal the deal with the bow

Make sure you have a damn good case for your guns and bow. I had a friend come up and hunt grizzlies up here in Kodiak and when he got back to SLC the apes in baggage-handling had slammed his case so hard that the barrel of his gun was poking out of the end of his case. I flew down to northern Idaho to hunt whitetails last November and the airline neanderthals had gouged a big hole in my case and bent my Zeiss scope. Luckily my FIL had an extra scope for my Accumark.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom