Floyd Mayweather

D

Droptine45

Wow still undefeated!!! By far the classiest boxer ever to lace up the gloves!!!! I still can't believe it! OMG what the FU!@

that was about as chicken chit as i've ever seen. AND he was winning the fight?
ranks right up there with tyson chewing holyfields ear off.

He openly admitted what he did was cheap.. Wow how can he be proud of that!!! Then start a fight with the announcer that is a senior citizen !! In the words of Money YOU AINT #####..

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-11 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]I am not saying that I agree with Floyd, but Ortiz purposely head butted Floyd earlier in the fight as he was dominated by Floyd and many feel that he got what he had coming. This shows the headbutt by ortiz

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Ha Ha. Ortiz got what was coming to him. That was one of the most blatant head butt's I've seen. The ref said fight BOOM! Ortiz had already KISSED him once and hugged him.

Ha Ha I'm still laughing at that dumb kid. Even Ortiz knew he had it coming. Did you hear his post fight interview?

Oh, and Larry Merchant is, was, and always will be an ass. It's about time someone told him off.

-John Wayne

All the Youtube videos are gone. I didnt see the fight but heard about it. Sucks because that is what Mayweather will be remembered for for a long time. Kinda like Buckner.....Or yes, like Tyson biting off Holyfields ear! WTF?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Give Mayweather time and he will wind up just like Tyson...same class of individual mentality and being a punk with all his people around him.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom