Florida

G

godschurch

I will be In Fort Lauderdale, Florida in mid March and thought I would shout out to anyone that may know about or have any experience with an outdoors adventure I may be able to participate in while I am there. Gator/Turkey/Fishing, any experiences/thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks much.

If you're a turkey hunter, I'd be looking into an Osceola hunt as they are the hardest one to take for your slam due to them only being in part of that one state.

I live here in central Fla.
Basically, your looking at turkeys and or hogs.
Public land aint worth the effort here. Hire a guide/private land.
There are some high fence axis deer hunts around, if thats something your interested in.
I rarely hunt here if that tells you anything. For me Florida is all about the fishing, so dont overlook that. Great Saltwater fishing, Peacock bass in those Miami canals, Bonefish, Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, the list goes on......
have fun whatever you do!!!

agree on public land a waste of time. get a turkey while your there. also do some salt water fishing. I fished more then I hunted when I lived there for 3 years because the fishing is so good. (tarpon I believe is in the spring) grouper is fun, snook, reds, cobia, sea trout is always fun, sharks, flounder, tons of fish to catch. throw a shrimp out there and you will catch 6-10 different fish in one day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom