FLORIDA MOUNTAINS IBEX HUNT (VIDEO)

A

ADDICT

Screen_Shot_2013-10-04_at_4_44_49_PM.png

VIDEO LINK:

https://vimeo.com/77371200

Well I'm back from my second ibex hunt in NM in ten months! The early hunt was alot different. Bachelored up billies made stalks easier IF you could find the billies at all!!!
Snakes galore!

Here's a pic of the giant we chased all 14 days and Part One of the video!!!

I'll post the rest in a week.

"You skin grizz?"

Just wanted to say thanks for putting together the videos. Definetly captures what the hunt is like. I was down this October for the last 6 days of the season. Think I may have bumped into you one morning. I had two close calls and passed a couple medium billies waiting for a shot at one of the bigs that was with them and missed a medium size billy the last day when I was walking out. Thought I would skip a year due to the extreme cost, but after seeing video #1 think I'll be putting back in and giving it another shot.

Thanks a lot man! I think in order for one to really appreciate just how damn cool these things are you have to lay eyes on them!!! That mountain haunts me!!!

"You skin grizz?"

ADDICT
You have a gift for photography and presentation. The part 2 (which you didn't post on this thread) was captivating and I was again pulling for you to score. I imagine there will be a sequel if you can pull another tag next year.
Very fine entertainment my friend!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom