Floor liners?????

kawboy

Very Active Member
I tried to get some of the custom fit floor liners for my truck I bought recently, however the cabelas trail gear 2 mats dont fit right, I dont think they make them for the truck. It is a 2007 gmc sierra, new body style. Has anyone else used other liners that fit well and are worth the extra money? I am now leaning toward just leaving the stock mats in.
thanks

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Husky liners!!! I wouldn't have a truck without them anymore. I'm on my 5th truck with 5 sets of Husky liners. I haven't talked to anybody that hasn't liked them.

It's always an adventure!!!

I'm sold on the Catchall floor mats . They are molded for the specfic model of truck . The color of the carpet matches the factory carpet , and they will hold a bunch of water from melted snow .

They also clean up real good with the hose . I have had them in two trucks , and never had a issue with them .

HUSKY LINERS....mine are almost 10 years old in my pu and still holding up after all this time...just a little spray of Simple Green, light scrub with brush and hose it off just like new.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom