fleas

D

driftersifter

My rental house was and is infested with fleas from a renter that did not treat his dog and cats for the critters now my house is loaded what other than a house bomb can a guy get them out of the house. It has carpet and hardwood floors. I hope the sage advice gotten here will shorten the time my house is without a renter. Thanks guys

Fleas are obligate parasites, they need a live host to survive for long. My guess is that you should hire an exterminator.

By your story you may have more than fleas. Take beanmans advice, spend the money, call an exterminator.

A match and a can of gas will take care of most tenant problems!

Well...that might be too drastic so do what the other posters have recommended. Hire a professional to do it right!

Zeke

The issue with fleas is that they "get you" twice. You can kill the ones that are alive but when you go to vacuum or there is activity around the "eggs", then those hatch so you've got to deal with the same problem. It's very difficult to get rid of fleas. I'd call a professional. You can possibly do it yourself...look up Siphotrol and see if you'd like to attack the problem yourself. Good luck...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

...and keep his deposit. If you're in Cali, you legally have 30 days to return the deposit or give reasoning why you are keeping it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Salt will kill them it dry them out, spread the salt around the house easy to clean up with a vac. Apt owner in bay area told me that is what they used.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

better get it taken care of. a girl was just diagnosed w/ bubonic(sp?) plague in oregon, attributed to fleas, contracted while hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom