flaming gorge

C

creamofthecrop

just bought a boat and heading down there over the 4th of july for my first time. just wanted to know if yall had some fun activities to do down there or some places to see thanks.

Plan on some fantastic fishing of ANY species in that tiny little pond, and hang on!!

They do a kool fireworks display out on the water, but i can't remember if that's the 4th or the 24th....call up there to Lucerne and ask.

It's a beautiul reservoir, and if you are going to Lucerne, go north towards Wyoming (under the pipeline) and head to Anvil, excellent fishing area for macks, bows and big smallmouth.

Go south through the canyon towards the damn, it's a breathtaking ride!

Good luck and have a great, safe trip!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

They used to do the fireworks show near the dam. That was the coolest fireworks show I've seen. Since Dutch John about burned, they do it towards the marina. It sucks.

WATCH OUT!!!

CREAMPUFF HAS HIS OWN BOAT NOW???

COULD BE INTERESTING!!!

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA SIT BACK & WATCH!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Yup go fishing. If you fish the wyoming side though you gotta make sure yo buy a stamp. I think they're ten bucks and you can get one at keniths catfishing. Thats the only place i know where you can get them.
-Cody AKA BigBuck92

If you are going to beach it, look at staying in Jarvies Canyon. You may see some Bighorn Sheep. That is a great lake!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom