fishy ?

M

manny15

note who its from....

Dear Outdoor Enthusiast,

Gas prices spiked this summer, and Big Oil companies made record profits -- meanwhile "drill everywhere" policies are damaging our dwindling fisheries and big game ranges.

Over the course of the year sportsmen have been double-billed - first at the pump, and again as the outdoor places we fish and hunt are being despoiled. Enough is enough.

It's time to invest in clean energy solutions that will free us from Big Oil's chokehold and create real energy independence.

It starts here- please click here to sign the Sportsman's Petition to the President on Climate Change :

In this petition we urge the President to:

Expand programs that protect clean water, wetlands and fish habitat.
Expand programs to protect vital habitat for game and other wildlife.
Require industries that produce greenhouse gases to contribute to a fund that supports fish and wildlife conservation.
Support the reduction of global warming pollution.

The time has come for us to stand up for our country, our outdoor heritage, and the next generation of hunters and anglers.

This Sportsman's Petition to the President on Climate Change will be delivered to the President of the United States early next year. Let him hear your voice -- for you, for us, and for future generations of sportsmen.

Taking action to address climate change may be the most important thing we can do to protect wildlife. Don't let this be the one that got away. Please act now.

Sincerely,

Lawson LeGate, Director
Sierra Club Hunter-Angler Program

" Sierra Club Hunter-Angler Program "

Kind of like Hitler's Jewish relations program.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"It's time to invest in clean energy solutions that will free us from Big Oil's chokehold and create real energy independence."

And that would be???????

Oh right, corn cobs, I forgot.

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

Hardway- Those were my thoughts exactly!! Lets really try to figure this one out. Is this some sort of double negative or reverse psychology or some sh!t like that? This is the feeling you get when you're not sure if you farted or sharted and you actually sit down on the toilet to find out!! This is like the exploding cigar. Somethings up!!

Steve

Yup; as soon as I saw the "Big Oil" my guard was up. And no, I don't work for any "Big Oil", nor do I have any family that does either...

These freaks want to send us all back to the stone age. After all, what could be more natural than that?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom