Fishlske Muzzleloader 2024

HNTNFSH

I drew a Fishlake 2024 Muzzleloader tag, I plan on scouting and doing my homework, It will be my 1st LE tag for elk, Any help would be appreciated and if not, it will be fun anyway. I have helped many people on the Pahvant unit, now it's my turn to chase bugles, hoping for the best. It should be a great experience, wish me luck.

Start communicating and helping Sublime2471 find his wife a bull….. should put you right on top of bulls for your muzzleloader hunt. The two hunts are back to back.

Hey HNTNFSH, I was trying to capitalize on the removal of a scopes and draw a muzzy fish lake elk tag, but the strategy apparently didn't work, I'm curious how many points did you have?

Only 3 NR bonus pt permits.
IMG_2832.jpeg

Hey HNTNFSH, I was trying to capitalize on the removal of a scopes and draw a muzzy fish lake elk tag, but the strategy apparently didn't work, I'm curious how many points did you have?

Has anyone seen a breakdown analysis comparison of the pre-post scope removal yet?

The unit I applied for actually went up in points for the ml applicants.

Was thinking you were no. Resident. Looks like resident too point apps decreased in 2024 compared to 2023 apps.
Yeah, I noticed that, I think it definitely lost some popularity, which is okay I've drawn my once in lifetime LE tag, now I'm hoping to just draw one more either muzzy or archery, I don't wanna wait 20 years again to hunt bugling bulls.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom