Fishlake Deer

M

muleycrzy86

I was just wondering if any one has been seen any nice bucks over in that area this year. I drew a muzzy tag and never hunted over there. I was out voted and this is where we put in this year. So some info would be nice.

We've hunted it off and on for about 15 years and there are still lots of deer there. We always see several bucks and a couple of them are pretty nice. I think a true trophy deer is going to be tough to come by because of the continual pressure.

You'll have a fun hunt and you should see lots of deer. be out early and stay out late. The first half hour and the last half hour is the best times of the day to find a good buck.

Zeke

windstorm mtn, um creek are a couple good places to check.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

I have seen alot of smaller bucks this year. Hoping they make it threw the hunt to grow up for next year ? Smaller threes and fours I mean. You always have the 2 x 2 and spikes trying to figure out whats going on.

This bad boy was still alive on Monday but I know people were after him. He might be on the CWMU by now if they kept the pressure on. I've seen 5 bucks better than a 3 point but he's the best. There are several still up high. I saw a bachelor group of 7 bucks up near Mt Terrill on Tuesday but don't know where they will be in a month.

2634img_0029.jpg

www.biggamedrawodds.com

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom