FISHING

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
OK, here we go. If you want go fish with some MM guys go to Patriot Sport Fishing in Avila Beach.. June 30th. Come on guys. Hope to see you there. Call soon!! pc

Bad timing for me Paul. It's my wedding anniversary. I already had a friend invite me to fish with his group out of Ventura. I had to decline. Thinking that I should pass on this one too. We'll see! I fished with Patriot a couple of weeks ago. Windy and rough. It was a tough day. Fish counts are getting better, though.

Don P

1911, is JB, "D13er"? Hell, I'd enjoy watching him feed the fish. haha jk Would enjoy fishing with him, and see who could cuss the most!!

Brian, I can barely afford the trip let alone supply a bunch of drunks on my retirement pay.

Don, make that reservation. She'll get over it. haha PC

Paul, Is this a charter or is it open boat? I'm going to try to make the fishing trip, sounds like it we be a lot of fun.

Did you decide if your going to come down to Calexico and go dove hunting with us?

Jim

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

I'll be in Fresno with my daughter for a softball tourney. Otherwise, I'd love to go. Thanks for the invite though.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Looks like the boat is almost full, Paul. I worked out a deal with my wife, and we're headed to Oxnard on Friday and gonna spend the night. Saturday I'm headed out on the Pacific Islander and she doing some shopping. A win-win! I'll try to make it to Avila next time. Good luck and catch that jackpot ling!

Don P

Not to worry, I don't get to go afterall. Will cancel my boat ride today. Got thhrown a "curve ball" by my wife!!! Didn't seem any MMers were going anyway. Next time. Don, have fun. pc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom