fishing trip

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
Well this evening after I finished mowing the neighbor yard I decided to go down to the pond and catch me some nice siez fish. However it was a day I won't forget. I was out fishing this afternoon and ran out of worms. Just then a cottonmouth swam by with a frog in his mouth. Knowing that frogs are good bass bait...an...d knowing he couldn't bite me with a frog in his mouth.... I reached down and grabbed him by the head and pulled the frog out and put it into the bait bucket. Now the problem? How to get rid of the snake without him biting me? I reached for my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured some down his throat until he went a bit limp and then threw him back into the water. Later in the evening, I felt something nudge my foot. When I looked down, it was that same cottnmouth with TWO frogs in his mouth! Life is good down in the south.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom