fishing trip and antelope trip

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-11 AT 08:54AM (MST)[p]sadly not in the antelope unit my wife drew.

So tell me how big you think the first buck is. My guess is between 77-79 am I correct?

I am thinking more on the 75-76" mark. Unique and cool looking buck.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-11 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]That's where I thought you might be....one of my all time favorite places!!

Great length but not very heavy. Id put him at 75.

The buck at 1:05 has great bottom mass and looked to have good cutters and decent tops. Wish you had more of him!

Those rainbows were plump man!

"You skin grizz?"

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-11 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]The fish are kokanee salmon in the 2.0lb to 3.0lb range. good eating! I have video of the carp being released over my head like a log throw if you want to see it. lol

The buck at the 105 mark going under the fence is a good buck and a buck I would guess around the 75" or 76" mark. I however don't think it is in the same ball park as the first buck. I don't have any more footage of the 105 buck because it was going into the sun. It did however sit on the other side of the fence so I got a good look at it.

Ill post the whole video clip I have of the first buck when I get home. The key points you might not be picking up on is the size of the body that dude is packing. It is the largest bodied antelope ive ever seen. Everybody in the truck was in awe at his body size. I believe his body is making his horns look smaller. I have a friend that has a 75" antelope on his wall and this buck has every bit as good as cutters as his but has loads more length and character.

Yeah I wasnt sure on the 105 buck.

Hes definitely got the length and character. Really cool buck. Honewstly if you scout the area thoroughly and hes the best buck you see...BOOM1 Is that a good unit?

Cant wait to see the video.

What do you use to edit?

"You skin grizz?"

I dont know if the area is a good antelope area or not. I just like taking the night off from fishing and looking at them. I do know this its way better then the unit my wife drew.

I edit with windows movie maker. It came with my computer. It just does the basics. I actually need to get a better version or different editing program.

I went to Cabelas yesterday and looked at there antelope mounts. Id say this guy will gross some where around 76-77.5 The more I look at it. Wish there was antelope like this in my wife's unit this year.

I think I will have to be putting in for antelope in Wyoming next year. They look like a blast to hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom