fishing lures

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
I seem to remember a post on here one time about what MMers do besides hunt and hang out on MM. I thought someone collected old fishing lures. Anybody know who that was?

Well NVB!

Just wait till sage hooks you!

That gonna be the next items in the classifieds?

"""Vintage Fishin Lures"""

Bid starts at .50 with no reserve!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I sort of thought it was sageadvice.

STTM, not gonna put them in the classifieds. Just wondering if he could use them if the price was oh say free.

wtf nvb......you making room for something??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

NVB, YOU BET I CAN! I'm always looking to pick up older fishing stuff. Wanna send PM?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

GEEZUS NVB!

Now you've EXCITED sage!:D

I will sage. I have no idea if what I have is at all interesting. I will get some pictures. Might take a day or two (or three).

Or, you can put all the stuff in a box and send it to me. I'll value it and send you a check. If it has little or no collector value, i buy that stuff too but not as dearly. If it's not worth anything, i'll pay for shipping it back to you.

Most of the time, i get accused of being more than fair. I can't pay e-bay prices otherwise i'd just buy stuff there where it never ends.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

HEY, HEY there Fireball. Stepping all over my deal huh or just wanting to cherry pick? Nevermind NVB, i lost interest!

Joey

Naw, not interested. I have way too much of the stuff as it is. It's all yourn!

Joey

Sage it turns out I dont fish with lures, so Have at it, you never know what priceless artifacts you might find.

No, No, i insist! I just paid all cash for a new home nearby and need to furnish it before moving from my rental cabin. As is, i have a dozen or more big boxes of 40-80 year old "new" lures still in their original box, to move plus 10-15 tackle boxes full of old lures, and all the other old stuff i like to aquire...i have enough, way more lures than money left after paying cash and furnishing this new home. Not interested!

Joey

Fireball, Hopefully you'll get one of these with the rest. It's a 2120 series Heddon Crazy Crawler in Chipmunk. I have all the other colors and variations, some that i had to pay several hundred dollars each for, some are only worth $20. But this guy, is VERY hard to come by and though might only bring $800-$1000. on the market, he's harder to find than that price indicates!

10572120_cc_chipmunk.jpg

Good luck!

Joey

You guys got me excited about old fishing stuff being worth something.
I got my tackle box out and found some petrified night crawlers, should I put them on ebay?
Rick

NVB!

I've been waitin for the Heddon 700 Lure now for over a Month,WTF?

You said you were sending it to your Favorite Plumber?

Must of sent it to sage Huh?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom