Fish story

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-09 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]I know this is photo shopped, I mean how did he superimpose himself next to himself with a different shirt and hat on...'eh

49a187da45c824bf.jpg

This fish was caught at Flaming Gorge? but you know the internet right?

Actually its a real non shopped photo..Therese dudes are twins and they catch a lot of huge trout..I believe this one was caught in Canada..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

GOOD GAWD!!!

THERE FOR A MINUTE!!!

I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA HERE manny TELL A STORY ABOUT HOW HIS KIDS STOLE A BRONCO,THEN STOLE A FISHIN POLE,THEN SMOKED SOME DOPE,AND SOME HOW CAUGHT THIS BIG FISH OUT OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

This story is old as hell, why you talking about it now???

Besides, its a trout. Catch more big eye tuna on rod and reel than any man alive, then come see me.

-The right way, the Barta way.
70089824.jpg

>GOOD GAWD!!!
>
>THERE FOR A MINUTE!!!
>
>I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA HERE
>manny TELL A STORY ABOUT
>HOW HIS KIDS STOLE A
>BRONCO,THEN STOLE A FISHIN POLE,THEN
>SMOKED SOME DOPE,AND SOME HOW
>CAUGHT THIS BIG FISH OUT