FISH LAKE???THEY BITIN???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Remember!

If it Ain't a Perch ya gotta throw it back!

And It don't matter how big the Fish Story is!:D

Anybody Sunk any Wheelers yet?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Hope to stay on top of the ice. But we did get the truck and snowmobile trailer stuck trying to turn around. :) We will try to post a pic or two if we can get service.

It was a beautiful day on the lake. They had over 1700 people sign up. With the others thst didn't we guess there was 2000 people on the ice. The winning male team caught 108 pounds of perch. It was pretty fun. I have never gone after the perch. We where reeling them none stop. You can see from this picture everyone was lined up on the weed line. Meet 2lumpy on the way home.
3844image.jpg
Driving home right now.

It was really great to meet a MM icon, in BIGJOHNT, on the mountain today. High light of my day! Thanks for chasing me down big guy!

DC

;-) My Mommy didn't raise.............

We counted some of the more "modest" contests. That was hard enough.

DC

2lumpy I can't believe meeting my ugly mug would be anyone high light of the day. But it was a perfect day on the ice. I think everyone had a great day. Except the guy in the full size dodge that went past the lake and buried his truck in three feet of snow. I had to let the cops barrow a couple of snowmobiles to go out and talk to him. But after five or six hours a backhoe was sent out after him and he did make it out. It was nice to finally say hi to you .My high light of the day was to see the 300 head of elk on the way home. In my dad's hunting area. He has a late cow tag. But hasn't been feeling well. Maybe next week I can get him out to fill his tag. It ends on Saturday.

Your the man BJT. After reading about you all these years, it was a pleasure to finally met you. Now when I'm chowing down at the Bowery, I'll know who to watch for, if your willing to send out the possy for a Dodge, maybe you're humanitarian enough to pay my tab too! :)

I know you have a place north of the lake, which pill of logs are you living in up there? I'll drop by, after the "Frying Pan" thaws ".

I say you headed north on twenty four. The snow has finally gotten deep enough to move those girls down a little. Hope your Pa gets to feeling better, can't be missing no elk hunt. I'd offer to lend a hand but I'm looking right down the barrel of a 1,800 mile drive this weekend. Ugh!

DC

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom