Fish Lake Perch tournament

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
So I haven't heard from anyone on the forum ? Is anyone going to be a the lake this weekend ? I will be more then likely in a orange razor w/tracks or on a snowmobile. Say hello if you see me.

Wasn't 2lumpy putting this tournament on last year?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Yes. But I haven't heard anything from him this year. I will look for him tomorrow in the crowd of 2000. :)

> All for a
>Perch!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>"This is the USA where people
>get Paid to Watch People
>that are
>Watching You!"
>
>

No ! It was for the 1000 tagged Perch to win Guns and prizes. They only caught ten tagged fish. I hear there are four to six million Perch in the lake. They also had a raffle during the fishing tournament for all of those that registered. It was a fun day even tho the wind came up in the afternoon. But it was nice in the ice hut. :)

JUDAS BIGJOHN!

That's alot of Perch!

JOKERS around here have been Transplanting them as they Please in to Lakes they shouldn't be!

Anybody been catching any Big Macks lately?

"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch People that are
Watching You!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-16 AT 10:13PM (MST)[p]Actually Wisz/BiGJOHN, I wasn't involved with the Perch tournament this year. Birdman, a great SFW guy and a good friend was asked to represent SFW this year.

I understand, from reading the participants reports over on BigTackle forum that everybody had a great time again this year, with a hundred more people there this year (1,800 plus) over last year.

Utah DWR did a great job again this year, providing a lot of planning, human resources and raffle prizes. As did the business sponsors.

Haven't heard a negative word out of anyone. Wind became an issue about mid-day, I was told but didn't seem to keep anyone from having a great time.

Still lots of perch need to be removed from Fish Lake, get after'em boys. They are delicious. Best eating fish in the lake, imo.

DC

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom