Fish gets even with bird!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-12 AT 01:57PM (MST)[p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_E4BUt1z8Y

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

JFP!

That is the Coyote of all Fish!

So what's your take Boys?

Poor lil Ducky!

Gonna Kill the Pike?

Or save SMACKDADDY a Nasty Ducky Dinner?

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Musky?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-12 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]2Lumpy, pretty neat you remembered that old joke with the squirrel reaching out for that nut, or acorn as i heard it, and the huge fish took him off the branch.

Bessie, Why does/is it, one or the other needs to be killed off? When i was in school, we talked about a balance. Yes, sometime man must and does step in to help the balance but we always don't do such a great job of it.

Snort, Could be!! I thought i saw where it was a pike... but musky or pike, they are both eating machines.

Have a good one guys and be safe out there. It's amateur night on the roads with drinkers and Christmas parties!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So sage?

Can you SPLAIN the Balance to me?

We have way more Ospreys in TARDville than we do Wolves!

Several of the 'MM Angels' wont turn you in even if they see you shooting a Wolf!

But BY GAWD if they see you pointin a Gun at an Osprey your Ass is Grass!

The Wolf looks way more Endangered at this Point than the Osprey,WTF?

No,I'm not a Wolf Lover,just Tryin to figure TARD Mentality out!

JFP!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Apples and Oranges?

elk-ass,

Still comparing fish and birds with wolves and big game?? hmmmmmm....

Maybe that's where your problem is. What do you think?

RE: Apples and Oranges?

JFP Bess, I'm gonna send Founder a PM about creating you're own Game management fourum...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom