First was Waterton, Alberta. Now Jasper. 😢

We were just up there two weeks ago and I’d have never thought that stuff would burn like it has. Crazy!!!

Thinks are still sketchy for the area. I read today they were trying to get sprinkler type systems installed to protect what’s left of the town.

The surrounding forests are a large part of the beauty there so, under the best of conditions, going forward, it will be decades to restore much of what has been lost.

When Waterton burned, over a 100 black bears died in the fire or were euthanized due to sever burns.

It’s a mess.

Thinks are still sketchy for the area. I read today they were trying to get sprinkler type systems installed to protect what’s left of the town.
I saw a youtube video of the Park fire yesterday. It's a fire in CA near Chico. I hope larrbo is not in the path.

Anyhow, one guy commented that since it was California, why don't they run a bunch of hose from the Pacific Ocean to where ever they think a fire will break out and be ready with high pressure pumps?

I replied: "Good idea! That would even help with sea level rise."

I saw a youtube video of the Park fire yesterday. It's a fire in CA near Chico. I hope larrbo is not in the path.

Anyhow, one guy commented that since it was California, why don't they run a bunch of hose from the Pacific Ocean to where ever they think a fire will break out and be ready with high pressure pumps?

I replied: "Good idea! That would even help with sea level rise."
Yep…… I get it. In Canada, water runs down hill……

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom