first trail cam pics 2010

elkhuntn247

picked up the trail cam today. got a few pics, wasnt a total loss. the date an year is way off just fyi haha

253dodge_for_sale_pics_012.jpg

archery shooter for me haha general tag

7894dodge_for_sale_pics_013.jpg

4775dodge_for_sale_pics_014.jpg

239dodge_for_sale_pics_016.jpg

TwoDogs.... can you put a sock in it for a while? Do you really have to talk down to EVERYONE that doesn't hunt like you? He obviously found them in person... which is why the trail cam is there. You are a huge hypocrite talking down to other hunters when you yourself use modern optics, rifle truck etc. Seriously... chill. Do you think you can go a week without being rude and talking down to people? I dare you. I would love to see a post where you are actually complimenting someone instead of being a huge anus.

thank you lucaar. your very right. this is a forum where we are all supposed to get together an talk about what we love. but atleast I'm out setting my trail cam an chasing animals with my bow insted of playing my xbox or playstation like most other kids do these days

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-10 AT 12:57PM (MST)[p]i agree 110% it is a bunch of B.S. i am 17 and some of u older guys need to realize that we r the next generation that is gonna continue on this sport that we all love so much!at least i am out practicing shooting my bow instead of going to parties and starting problems in my community!

)))----------)>

Ignore him and he will go away. 2dicks has no class and is delusional of his own self importance.

I guess you can't say d-bag on here without it getting deleted. But that's exactly what 2 pups is.

You guys cannot differentiate between a new technology that ENHANCES hunting via the shot or glassing or vehicle...........and Trail Cams that REPLACE scouting and hunting entirely. THESE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!

It's not about modern technology.....it's about the replacement of proper scouting/hunting.........which seems to be gone forever thanks to you dudes.

some of us cant be in the field as much as we would like. for example Im 18 an work full time with alot of overtime. I pack rebar to pay the bills an when i get off early enough to maybe scout for the evening im usually too tired to barley walk up some stairs let alone a mountain.

I still scout an hunt plenty. how do you think you find somewhere to put the camera?

but whats it matter high tech or low tech as long as we all get into the field its all that matters.

It matters to TwoDogs because he is better than all of us. I think someone with a trail camera must have shoved a 2x4 up his rear end. Thus his hatred for trail cameras. Its part of scouting now days 2dogs get over it.

Is there a way that we can vote TwoDogs out of here :)? He screws up way to many posts on here. It is getting very old.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-10 AT 08:23AM (MST)[p]Maybe we could just get him to post a few more pictures of deer other people have killed. He's the local pro at that.

---------------------------------------------------------
That's more of a "Hey I'm a badger but I really like ponies and rainbows too" smile. - mtnmayhem

2 pups worry about yourself and how you choose to hunt and let others choose for themselves. Many of us don't use trailcams but we're not going to force our ethics or techniques on others. Unless you hunt with a loincloth and spear STFU d-bag.

You guys are being to hard on 2pups. Don't you know he's one of the greatest hunters ever. He hunts harder and longer then anyone. He draws more tags than anyone. He gets more vacation time than anyone. His truck is bigger then anyones. His wife is hotter, his kids are smarter, he's just better then all of us and we're lucky to have him on this website.

NMPaul said it best, don't respond to his posts, ignore him! Maybe Founder and the mods can speed up his leaving.

Cool thanks for sharing. Are you thinking about how to place your camera to avoid the sun light in the evening?

Elkhuntn247 - Good to see a hardworking young man spending his time where he should.

The rest of you guys need to go easy on twodogs. He's had to struggle with his name his whole life. You see he is a Native American whose tribe has a tradition on naming their children. The children are named after the first thing the mother sees outdoors after the child is born. His older brother is Soars Like a Hawk. His older sister is Dew Covered Flower. It's not his fault he had to be named after the first thing his mother saw. Two Dogs F*cking!

Seesh. Give the guy a break.

good point sage. I was trying to be kind by calling him two pups instead of reminding him of his old girlfriends...two dogs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom