First photo shoot

GLEDEASY

Hiking through the hills with my cousin yesterday to retrieve his trail cam we must have looked like idiots as we came across a salt lick and looked up just in time to have our picture taken by another trail cam. First time I've knowingly come across a trail cam in the woods and I'm happy to say we left it alone, besides posing for a few more pics. We're pretty sure this guy found our camera as one of the batteries had been popped out (just glad that's all he did), but not before we at least got a few pics of the buck we've been watching in the area.
Have any of you guys ever had that awkward moment where you look up just to realize you've been caught by a trail cam?

The whole think smacks of invasion of privacy!

I guess I hunt the wrong (right) places. I haven't run across any on my water holes.

Zeke

Yes I have had the same situation. The bad part of it is, that later in the hunt I met the owner of the other camera. I only knew that, because he said he had a couple of pictures of me on his camera. You just never know when someone is watching you in the woods.

A few years ago I was sheep hunting and found a DOW cage and salt lick. As I was sticking my head in the cage looking for fresh tracks, I was wondering why there was no door...OH S###! I knew before I turned around that I was on camera. Oh well. I'm sure I gave them a chuckle with a few more poses for them to view.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 04:41PM (MST)[p]I have had it happen a few times . I have never ever touched a trail cam , but I do like to play around if nothing else is going on . I'm not sure what kind of memory space those things have , but I like to waste some of the memory space with some nice candid pictures of me .

Its fun to walk back and forth in front of it , triggering the shutter . I'll pick my nose , flip it off .

Guess I'm just easily amused .

I mooned a friend of mines camera once. worked great all he got was a picture of my ass, no me walking in or out. Just my ass...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom