first legaly killed wolf in utah

E

eyecrazy

I was up on monti yesturday stoped to talk with the state traper and guess what he had in the back of his truck. a big black femal wolf he said that she was killing beef calves and that he had been after her all spring. he also said that judging from the tracks that there is another. looks like it is thime for utah to take a stand on wolves. I think we should kill them before they kill everything just thought I would give you all a heads up.

Maybe the first legal,but not the first!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

2009_NR_wolf_map.jpg

By accountable Pack Number.

I do not know how many are in each pack...

Robb

Who the hell poked a hole in our invisible force shield and let in the wolf??? Proven fact, due to our horrible liquor laws, wolves prefer Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, nevada, arizona and new mexico. They can't get through the forcefield!

Maybe, just maybe, the wolves like to eat illegal aliens. I think Little Red Riding Hood's grandma was an undocumented grape harvester.

Start up the puppy mills!

No wonder the moose are scarce up there.THey need to open a quata on these before they get out of control.IMO

>No wonder the moose are scarce
>up there.THey need to open
>a quata on these before
>they get out of control.IMO
>

It already is legal to shoot them on site in that part of the state. No limit. No season. No need to SSS. The sad part is that they (the state legislature) were not able to pass the law allowing the same state wide. Sorry basinites you will still have to SSS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom