First impressions.

Long Time Member
It's funny how you can get different impressions of what somebody might look like based on the personality you pick up through postings. I've been pretty close on some and way off on others. Here are a few that have been close and some that were not so close when I either met the person or saw their picture in something they posted here.

Eelgrass. Well, he actually aged better than I expected after all the talk of how old he was. I guess I was relieved to see he'd still be around for awhile.
2263eel.jpg

Then there was Overton. Always had him...well I ...sure I knew he like the South but I underestimated the whole thing I suppose. Nice feller but strange.

700overton.jpg

Now Kilo was one that threw me. I always had him visioned as a tad younger than Eel but it sure didn't look to be the case when we first met up. On this occasion I also hoped to catch a glimpse of RELH however Kilo was standing guard and mutter something about protecting steel supply, or stopping stealing ..I dunno...he was hard to understand with that stupid pipe in his mouth.

5502kilo.jpg

As luck would have it I'm still not too sure if my impressions of the elusive bobcat was correct or not. The only encounter I have had with him he wouldn't come out of the water. Him and Whizzer were gigging for frogs I think. I don't know much about gigging but I think you hit them over the head with a club maybe? All I could make of the conversation was someone saying 'you gonna hit it or ain't ya?'

6978bess.jpg

One of these guys, not sure which, is Lesgo. He is one that I actually had about pegged but it was a given seeing as how he is from TN.

2608danny.jpg

All joking aside, it is interesting when you see pics come up from people's hunts or other postings and you either were close or way off what you thought they'd be like.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

About a month & a half ago I thought I was gonna see 1911 up close & personal!

But as the UHP approached(With Ticket Book in Hand!)I got to thinking:

1911 works at Night,I'm in Deep SSHHIT again!:D

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

LOL!

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

:p

>Here's 1911's first time meeting HomoJ...

>BRILLIANT!!!!!....and people wonder why I display racist tendancies?

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

I'm pretty sure this is Pred..

74mywaypatrol-r.jpg

Thought this was 1-911 based on his posts but it turned out to be RELH..
5457chips-erik-estrada-2.jpg

Finally found a photo of 1-911 in a back issue of the Ogden Standard Examiner... something to do with improper search..
7833barney_fife.jpg

Ya just never know!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

1911, you know what they say about eye witness identification. It can be very unreliable and you proved it right. That photo you thought was Kilo was my cuz, Ransom. He was guarding the moonshine and the kerosene that he plans to loan to kilo and Eel for their annual burning that will be taking place at your residence this year.

RELH

P.S. When the walls start burning, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT RUN OUTSIDE without your 1911s a blazing.

I always thought D13er would be a bit taller...

rev-jesse-jackson-2.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

OKay let me get this straight. D13er is Jesse Jackson? Well I'll be, HUH!!?? And Dustin Hoffman is RUS? WTF Learn something new everyday. Little did we know us peons are surrounded by Celebs!!!

Good work guys!!! Wait until US weekly, TMZ and The inquirer get a hold of this. Founder will be pumped with all the site traffic!!

honesty though i figured snipre1 for a wierd dweeb who had big dreams of being cool one day. honest to god. the name says it all. then i meet him in person and he actually was a marine sniper and is a way cool guy and looks like hes actually coordinated! i was way off on that one fo show!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom