FIRST HEMP CAR

eldorado

Long Time Member
The Kestrel is the world's first production-ready biocomposite electric car that will soon be hitting the streets. The 3 door hatchback is made of a hemp-polymer resin composite said to be as strong but lighter than fiberglass. The Kestrel's resulting low tonnage will make the car extremely fuel efficient. Production price around $25,000.

449kestrel-front-01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 07:48PM (MST)[p]Everyone know THIS was the first Hemp car..
upinsmoke.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LOL, if you get in a wreck in that POS, you're going to be rolled up like a pinter!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I wouldn't have that shoved up my azz, if I had room for a sawmill!

Is this where America is going? Glad I'm old!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LMAO! JB you're right it is "pinner"! What else do you know about pot?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

If "Hemp" is lighter and stronger than fiberglass I wonder how it would be for gun stocks?? Would it be better than kevlar?

Maybe it could be used for body armour. What else could it be used for?? Bras for DDD's...LOL. or is there a cost factor.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Agree that such biocomposites could have wide and far reaching industrial use and application. Like hemp, most of these ingredients are easily and cheaply available. It could employ thousands of workers if this industry where to be fully developed across the nation.

Eldorado

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom