First Euromount try done

F

Foxskinner

So I have been wanting to try Euromounting/Skull bleaching for a while now and finally got around to it this spring. I had a raccoon skull, porcupine skull, and a skunk skull. I took photos of my process and will post up a detailed description of how I did it one of these days but I wanted to show you my final projects and see what you all thought. I don't think that they turned out too bad. I can't wait to try it again. These pictures show the porcupine and skunk skulls finished without any coatings or paint - just 100% bone.

9923img_1330.jpg

5087img_1331.jpg

What ever you did, it looks like you got it right. Great Job! Hope you share your secrets.

Great job! By all means please share your method with us, as I still haven't completed my antelope euro from last year and I need to get moving on it.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-13 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]>Great job! By all means
>please share your method with
>us, as I still haven't
>completed my antelope euro from
>last year and I need
>to get moving on it.
>

....when you are in wyo this year topgun....wander around in the sage brush till you find a buck antelope skull.....all ready for your sheaths to be attached.....piece of cake.....and naturally cleaned and bleached white looks the best anyway...

and P.S.------that is one big fricking gopher OP

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Very well done! I am anxious for the how to as well. I've done a couple of deer and they turned out ok but nothing as clean and pure white and natural looking as these.

Way to go

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom