First big game animal

C

CML

Just got back from a day trip of all things to Wyoming. My daughters two day antelope hunt had been planned for some time but I thought it would be a no go when she woke up at 2 AM with a sore throat. She said she still wanted to go, so off we went. She connected with her first animal ever today and as a father with two girls (she being my oldest 12) it was amazing to simply sit back and see myself so many years ago. The mistakes that were made throughout the day by me as a father, and her as a novice, showed. Finally everything lined up and she made a perfect shot and was all smiles when I told her the buck was down. Walking up on her own downed animal was something she will never forget.

She ended up taking the buck with a 270 Win at 110 yds, the buck was down instantly.

451f394f3a1ab624.jpg

Congrats to both your daughter and you on a successful hunt. Looks like a town in the back ground. Thanks for posting the picture.

Brian

Very nice!! That'll cure a sore throat anytime! Congratulations to both of you....I can imagine how proud you must be.

Congrats on a great job. I remember taking my son on an anltelope hunt three years ago for his first big game animal and what great memories. Great job Dad and Daughter.......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Congrats to the both of you. I too have my 14 year lod and hope to experiance the feeling in 07...Loved reading the post ,again congrats and thanks for sharing....NM

Great photo!
I can't wait to take my daughter on her first antelope hunt.

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom