First annual wild game feed

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Most of our family was here for Thanksgiving and we decided to get together at my sisters house and eat some of this years bounty. What a great time we had! The meal included;

Smoked Salmon
Smoked Tuna
Sturgon
Elk and Deer salami
Pheasant
Duck
Brant
Elk steak
Blacktail backstrap
Pronghorn backstrap
Plenty of refreshment of all varieties

My sister and nephew. She was feeling pretty good about that time!
474a20d13b45148e.jpg

The rest of the fam damily.
474a210e3c7629e1.jpg

We already have plans to do it again next year!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-07 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]can i come next year? You didnt have crabcakes ill bring them>

LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN eel!!!

YOUR SISTER IS WAY CUTER THAN YOU & I AIN'T NEVER SEEN YOU!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat, LOL! She's a lot smarter too! She is a licensed river guide and takes rafters down all the rivers around here, and southern Oregon. She also owns a paint store and owns a seperate store for window coverings. Busy gal!

Eel

Hey eel!!!

IS THIS THE SAME GAL THAT SHOT THE DEER ABOUT A YEAR OR SO AGO???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat, no, that was my niece in Oregon. My neice caught the sturgon on the Columbia River and provided the blacktail. Her husband provided the tuna and elk.

Eel

I'VE GOT A POOR MEMORY I GUESS!!!

I COULDN'T REMEMBER WHO DONE WHAT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Can I come, Can I come, I'll bring the wine. Doesn't look like there was enough on the dinner table....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

EEL....WE HAVE BEEN DOING A WILD GAME FEED FOR YEARS, USUALLY GET 60-75 GUYS. IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN A GOOD FEED & A FEW BREWSKI'S.....ALL GUYS...NO WOMEN ALLOWED !! ALOT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEAT......NO BRANT ALLOWED....YD.

lrv, you betcha you can come. Bring the Mrs. and some southern fried squirrel! You can be the guest of honor! We could try a little whitetail too if you could round some up.

We have an open firepit out under the Redwood trees, and you're allowed to make as much noise as you want!

Eel

Hay!
I wanna come!
I have some venison, some duck, a little free-range chicken, half a 'coon, 'an some skunk jerky!
Of coarse I'd have a little Yukon Jack to mellow out the jerky!

Seriously Eel... sounds like quite the feast!
What the helk does sturgeon tast like??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom