FIRES ALREADY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
We've Had 2 Fires within a Week!

Can't Wait Till Fire Season!

Bet if we don't get a fair amount of Rain We'll be in trouble again this year!

The midwest is going up in flames, The Dakota's Nebraska yes it is going to be a long year. The last two years have been terrible the fires last for months and the air is so bad we wear a mask....Is that how it all started?...LOL

We have had two fires in our little valley, the one that started this weekend was from a camp fire, the snow isn’t Evan gone

Sure a good thing global warming is fake huh....

Better get out there and RAKE THOSE FORREST FLOORS you naughty little monkeys .

Sure a good thing global warming is fake huh....

Better get out there and RAKE THOSE FORREST FLOORS you naughty little monkeys .
Never were droughts or fires prior to Al Gore saving the planet.

How's all the electric farm equipment working out? And that drip irrigation?

There never were consecutively worse years of record fire seasons if that's what you mean. and Gore didn't get what he tried to do done so that argument is mute.

No electric farm equipment , probably never will be. the drip irrigation is working great it saves water that we no longer have because of global warming. in fact some contracts now require it because it produces a higher quality product. I don't like it but it does work.

Now get out there and rake . if you have fires it's your fault just like those Californians.

If you talk to the old timers here in California they will tell you that drought is a part of living here in Nor Cal. When I moved here in 1980 there was a four year drought going on. Then the high that always is sitting off of our coast moves out and we get rain.
The old timers I am talking about are 95-100 so they have experience and are not talking out of their ass.....
Bark Beetles, expansion of civilization and many other factors come into this not just global warming.

The problem is we keep records and they're more accurate than old timer's memory.

Sure drought has always been a factor that's accepted. but the frequency and severity are right in line with the rising global temperature. we're setting new records every year.

Science has proven global warming is real. it hasn't 100% proven it's man caused though it's close. so what some people are saying is lets keep snorting asbestos and smoking cigarettes until we have absolute proof. let's not take a chance on doing the right thing prematurely.

Since it will be future generations who pay the price for our ignorance I get it, and I'm inclined to agree, not my problem . but that doesn't make it right.

Get off this notion that a 0.1 % increase in ambient temperature is causing things to spontaneous combust or burn hotter. Dry things ignite easier and burn. That’s all.

Dude needs to also get out there and rake the forest floor. Oregon had some bad fires also.
RELH

Paleohydrology has proven via tree ring, petrified tree ring, and earth core samples this is not the first chicken little event that we applicably call climate change. The last great one was around 1492. But by all means let's continue to debate and spend ourselves to earthly salvation because by golly we gotta do something to make ourselves feel less guilty for our human existence. Humans are a dumb species.

The fires that are coming is nature taking care of herself because we failed.

There never were consecutively worse years of record fire seasons if that's what you mean. and Gore didn't get what he tried to do done so that argument is mute.
Tog also said "The problem is we keep records and they're more accurate than old timer's memory."

They do keep records, thank goodness. If you look at their graph, you are absolutely correct. Forest fire acreage is sky rocketing. They started their graph in about 1984. I wonder why?
Screenshot (6).png

The graph was taken from page 38 of the Fourth National Climate Assessment document released in November 2018.

If you look at this Forest Service graph that goes pack to 1916 you get a different picture. Now you can see the bald face lie they have been telling. Forest fires were much worse in the past.
Screenshot (7).png

Soooo, we get this.

Screenshot (10).png

Eelgrass
You are as old as dirt, when was the Dust Bowl Era?
Pepole likes to through around the word NORMAL. Is there really anything that has to do with mother nature as NORMAL.
This World is an ever changing place, the atmosphere is either getting hotter or cooler it is not NORMAL.

Normal is heat and cold cycles. Been that way for thousands of years. Southern CA. Colorado, and even Wyoming used to be tropical jungle based on the fossils found there.

RELH

Fear plate tectonics. My house sits on thousands of feet of sandstone, both marine and aeolian, with a little coal, poisonous gas, and a 1000’ thick salt dome to boot.

You might say the landscape changes from time to time. But that doesn’t mean we don’t need to stop polluting the place.

I can't take any credit for the above graphs. I'm as dumb as they come. I did get interested in the climate change debate at some point and found a few sources. This guy I really think hits the nail on the head. He's the biggest danger to the climate change agenda in America.

Who is Tony Heller? He's actually an avid environmentalist.

Dude and others like him will never accept the facts given by R. Feynman. Too many so called scientists are on the Gov. tit to support global warming. To say other wise is to give up their paycheck.
Al Gore made millions of dollars by promoting global warming, then changing it to "climate change" while leaving a very large carbon footprint flying to many countries in his private jet and having a utility bill of 1600 bucks per month at his mansion. He does not believe in the B.S. he is peddling to the masses.

RELH

Don’t forget that he was using money stolen by Occidental petroleum while engaged in “ecocide”.

Didn't Al Gore get a prize for making a movie that claimed the Arctic would be ice free by 2014? I think he sold his TV station to Al Jazeera and his cut was about $100 million, paid by oil money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom