Firearm trivia.

Long Time Member
Apparently Gaston Glock is a tough old boy. Thought this was an interesting tidbit.

In July 1999 Charles Ewert, a business associate of Glock, hired a French ex-mercenary to murder Glock (who was 70 years old at that time with a mallet in a garage in Luxembourg in an apparent attempt to cover up embezzlement of millions from the Glock company.

Although Glock's injuries included seven head wounds and the loss of about a litre of blood, Glock was able to fend off the attack by striking the hitman twice. The hired killer, 67-year-old Jacques P?cheur, was sentenced to 17 years in prison for the attack. Charles Ewert was sentenced to 20 years as a result of P?cheur's testimony.

...and there ya have it. The rest of the story.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Would have been a better story if he would have shot him with a COLT 45.....

So much for gun control preventing violence. Oh the irony! Like Archie Bunker said when his daughter told him that so many people were killed by guns every year: "Would you prefer they be thrown out of windows?"

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom