Fiocchi Ammo Anyone?

slamdunk

Went to buy some Hornady .204 Ruger today and all the had was Fiocchi, but loaded with the same Hornady 32gr V-max bullets that i currently shoot. To my surprise, the Fiocchi was hotter (4125 fps) than the Hornady's claimed velocities. That excited me so i bought a few boxes but haven't tried them out yet. Every website i looked at when researching these said they have been either discontinued or are out of stock. I'm wondering if i should run back to Cal-Ranch and buy up the remaining dozen or so boxes they had? Does anyone have any experience with this line or have any insight? I can't see anywhere on the net that they have stopped producing this caliber at Fiocchi, but they sure aren't readily available for some reason.

I'd see how they shoot first..If they are accurate enough then go for it.... Don't put too much faith in advertised velocities...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom