Finding deer sheds in Hawaii?

Explorerofthedesert

Hey all, new here. I might be going to Kauai island soon with family. I’d like to get some digiscoping footage of deer there and possibly find a shed. Not sure how feasible that is this time of year and I’m really not sure where to start looking. I’d appreciate any info I can get

Thanks,
Steve

I was on a horse ride on lanai 13 years ago on my honey moon and found a shed off an axis deer.
That doesn’t answer much of what your asking, but was pretty cool to find.

My wife found an Axis deer shed when we were on Maui last October. It fit in our checked suitcase and never had any issues with bringing it home. It was a small antler but we still found it next to our favorite beach there.

I found a couple wandering around some areas on Maui. I just put them in my suitcase. No issues. I looked in areas where I actually saw some axis deer.

Hey all, new here. I might be going to Kauai island soon with family. I’d like to get some digiscoping footage of deer there and possibly find a shed. Not sure how feasible that is this time of year and I’m really not sure where to start looking. I’d appreciate any info I can get

Thanks,
Steve
I was in Kauai this spring. Didn't see any deer but there are a lot of local hog hunters around that could probably point you in the right direction. They're easy to find just look for Toyota pickups with Dog boxes in the back.
Also hope you like roosters crowing. They're everywhere!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom