Find out early!?

B

bucklover

I think I figured out a way to check early if you're interested. Yesterday I decided to check my points. When I did it stated that the points represent all those who were unsuccessful for 2011. So, if you know what points you should have, and it is one more up from last year, then SORRY, you didn't draw. I don't know what it would show if you did draw. Mine was bad news according to how many points I should have.

My sheep points are still sitting at 15, no change since last year's draw was over. I don't think you can assume anything till tomorrow at 8...unless you can get a friendly phone rep to check early for you...Anyone try that?

I was thinking mine went up one. This is one time I hope I'm wrong. I usually wish I wasn't wrong, but it happens quite often.

It is a blanket statement put out by the WY Game and Fish. The only thing that changed in the statement from last year was the year (2011). You won't know until tomorrow.

Yep, PPs for each species aren't entered and able to be checked on the website until after the drawing day for each species.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom