Finally!!!!

Anyone that remembers that, wasn't enjoying themselves to the fullest!

them are some funny subtitles! lol

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-08 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]Class of 1970!!!!

... ain't that much different today! Help me out here Kilo!

Enjoy!

How 'bout this one?

Or my all time favorite ...

RUS

Hell RUS, I was in Vietnam then and that is about all that they played on the Arm Forces Network radio back them. I think we only got one hour a day for Country and some real good music from the 50's

I'm a good old time ROCK N" ROLL'er from the 50's. Only one band I really liked from the 60-70's it was CCR.

Brian

LMAO RUS! Those are the same words today as back then. The scary thing is, it all made perfect sense. You haven't lived until you've loved an almond!

Eel

Brings back memories.. I didn't go to Woodstock but I went to mumerous festivals on this side of the US.. Plus living in the bay area we frequented the San Francisco favorites (The Fillmore, Winterland, Avalon Ballroom, Haight Ash.) It was a fun time of my life... hmmmm.. Well I think it was...

I didn't think of it as "fun" back then.

I wore 501 Levi's, rough out Tony Lama's, white T-shirts and had real short hair. In the winter I added a blue windbreaker, unless it was cold, then I had a blue, blanket lined, Levi barn coat.

I was in the 4H and FFA and I and most of my friends HATED the Beatles, et al. The "fun" was messin' with the long haired freaks.

The drug thing wrecked a lot of the kids I was with in high school and college.

...pretty much still feel the same way as 45 years ago. Sex, drugs and rock and roll.......have destroyed a lot of America.

i remember old joe cocker, i was class of 72, and played the woodstock album a awful lot back then. along with ccr, led zepplin, black sabath and stephenwolf, 3 dog night. and grand funk railroad

The best way for you old farts to remember the old days is do this. Restore a 60's muscle car, mine is a 68 Mustang, put a 10 disc CD changer in the trunk hooked to your dash stereo. Buy from time-life the Greatest hits of Rock & Roll. Install the discs and take a Weekend drive with the flow masters roaring and the stereo cranked up so your old deaf ears can hear it.
Funny thing, my 10 & 8 year old grandkids love the music also. I do not think any of us cared for our parents or grandparents music.

RELH

I was class of '66. Most guys were partying all night Friday nights, while I was getting up at 4:00am to row the six miles up Humboldt Bay to my duck blind. Even against the tide if I had to. I was "high" on the outdoors!

Eel

Dang Eel, You and I went to different high schools together! The only rowing I did back then was rows and rows of hay bales.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom