Finally got my bear rug back!

H

huntfishfeed

Just got my bear rug back from the taxidermist today, he did an excellent job, I couldn't be happier. It took a long time, but well worth it in the end.
2148img_20140612_133347.jpg

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein

Very cool. I want one!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I had terry bennett, from bennett taxidermy do it!
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-14 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]Ya, great choice of boarder color, to go with a nice thick hide. What was the turn around time?

Turnaround time was about 15 months. He quoted about 9-12, but had an extremely busy fall in terms of animals brought in. I was also surprised that he didnt even get the bear back from the tannery for about 11 months. So it may also just be the number of bears being worked on right now. If I get another bear rugged, I will probably use bennett taxidermy again. He is a great guy, and does quality work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom