Finally drew a 32 spring bear

R

rcrosby

This year is starting out well. I drew a unit 32 bear and a spring turkey controlled hunt on top of that. I spend quite a bit of time in unit 32 and have a pretty good idea of where I need to be.

For those that have hunted 32 in the past when do the bears get active up there? I havent been up there a whole lot in the spring.

+1 for beginning of may. i do not know much about hunting this unit but being an avid fisherman i've seen a couple in may around mann creek reservoir and a bunch of them around and on the road to woodhead on brownlee west of cambridge if its in the unit. cambridge road to brownlee is also good for the fall with all the berries. hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that we have an early spring. My plan is to bag my turkey and try and hunt a few days the last half of April. If need be I can get up there in May as well.

Did you do good the last 2 years Murdoc? Any color phase bears?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom