FINALLY CAUGHT A ROAD HUNTER/POACHER!!!

The JOKER Claims 'PRACTICE' is why He does it!

I wonder how many animals He's Wasted in His Day?

Best Watch Out!
My Arm is starting to Hurt!
I'm about to Itch it!

Yep, saw that on the news and there's just as many if not more tards in surrounding states.

Guess he don't know what a target is. Dumb a$$

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That guy in about the worst kind of game-crook around. Shoot them just for practice and recover nothing? It sounds like he's shooting them in areas where legal hunting cannot be done so basically he's shooting farm animals.

You're right, he's a Dumb a$$ for sure. I hope they stick him with a felony and eliminate a chance for him to ever possess a gun!

Zeke

Shooting a deer out the window, i couldn't care less. My Dad killed his last 20 or so bucks that way off our ranch and never lost a one.

Killing multiple deer outa season, letting them lay, and/or without tags just for the heck of it. Hang their Azz or throw the book at them with plenty of jail time. The days of a slap on the wrist with a fine and a warning must be over!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Crap like that happens in every state. A few years back I called the GW after I heard a shot after dark. The GW caught the guy. A local good ol boy. He went to court and the judge fined him 5 bucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom