Finally a happy story comes out of Utah

WHERE DO I GET TICKETS FOR THE NEXT OLYMPICS???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

God there is so much material in that article I don't know where to begin. It's like a smartass smorgasboard! .

"Women hang from the poles, sideways, upside down." Now there's an image.

"They spin on the poles too." No way!

"Some even wear high-platform heels while they do it. " Get outta town.

"It's not a typical thing for LDS women to do," - Really? That had to be said? Really, I didn't know that.

"Even their advanced students are impressed and applaud as the women take their turns at the Pole" Oh my.

""This takes grace, fluidity and strength" and a nice bod.

""I don't take my clothes off at all. I just come for a great workout," Bam

"Most of the women here aren't Olympic hopefuls. Just women who want a good and more exciting way to work out." Bam

"Kim lost twenty pounds since she started pole Fitness." Bam, bam.

"Andrea looks great after having her fourth child a year ago. " Bam, bam, bam

"Schofield said Pole Fitness is here to stay. "Everybody's coming here." Bam, bam, bam... BAM!

Punchlines one after another.

WOMEN CAN LOSE WEIGHT USING THESE POLES???

"POLE FITNESS"!!!

LMAO!!!

I'LL BET Faleno HAS SOME 'POLE FITNESS' PICS???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

BAD kilo!!!

BAD MOD!!!

I WAS GONNA CHECK IN TO WHAT IT WOULD TAKE TO BE A JUDGE UNTIL YOU POSTED THAT PIC!!!

kilo IS A VERY NAUGHTY BOY!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

IS THAT OBAMA STARRING AT THE POLE???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom