Filming Hunts?

HuntinFool

I want to get into filming hunts. I'm only a teenager so I don't have the money for a top of the line camera. What video camera would you guys reccomend?

Huntinfool, What is your budget? You don't need to buy a spendy camera to get started, you can get a good HD camera between $400-1000, and it goes up from there. Canon, Sony and Panasonic all make excellent cameras. I personally use The Canon Vixia HV 40 and Canon XL H1.
Greg

My son gave me his old camera, a 30X panasonic with DVC and card capabilities...I took pretty crappy stuff at first, but I got pretty satisfied with what I've been able to accomplish. My wife bought me what we thought might be an upgrade JVC Video Camcorder for around $300. I was not happy with it...to small for an old, fumble-fingered half-blind guy, and I could not seem to hold it still enough. When I damaged the ol' panasonic in a fall, my wife went on e-bay and got the exact model with its extras like new for $165. I know there is much better equipment out there, but I'm pretty happy with what I can do with my panasonic. It can serve you well until someday you can afford something in the $400-$1000 price range.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom